***NEW LOCATION!***On this course you will learn how to create realistic facial & body injuries like fresh and healed wounds, cuts, scars, bruises etc. You will learn sculpting techniques, moulding, running silicone / gelatine and applying the prosthetics. You will work with fresh and old blood, bruise paints and any other materials used in film industry to create realistic injury & wound effect.
You don’t need any previous experience with makeup or prosthetics, you will learn everything during the course and Shaune Harrison will be your main tutor!
- Health and safety
- Going through all the tools and materials you will be using during the course
- The theory behind Prosthetics and film industry
- Sculpting flat prosthetics (wounds, cuts, scars etc.)
- Moulding flat pieces
- Running silicone prosthetic appliances
- Applying flat pieces onto each other
- Sculpting on the face cast (injuries, wounds, scars etc.)
- Moulding prosthetics
- Applying appliances onto each other
- Painting prosthetics
- Using different types of blood, bruise gels and paint
**Course content may differ slightly and can be adjusted to students needs and their chosen projects.